Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Aloha to you all!

Phew, it's been a busy week under my roof at the Pop Up Art House with all the amazing performers and guests. Last night I highly enjoyed Munasarjat's performance and Och Jag Och Tystnad's before that. I'm still wrapping my head around all the things that have happened here, and so to further clear my head I decided to unravel my thoughts by creating this very blog you're reading right now (aloha to you, my friend). In this blog you will be enjoying my ramblings about Pop Up Art House's current and future events, plus be able to share your thoughts and feelings in the comments with other readers. Really, feel free to comment; this is social media for crying out loud!

Being also a photography enthusiast I have been snapping some photos of various performances. I have decided to share my art with the world, so do take a look of what has been happening at my house:

Munasarjat



Ajmo!, Pop Up Art House's very own house band

DJ Noora Kobain and Natashia Nevermind grungin' up the place

Marie Noël playing some electropop



Those are only some of the amazing performances I've had the pleasure to witness and there's plenty to come. Go to Pop Up Art House's facebook page to check out what's coming in more detail. Also you can check the calendar that can be found from this blog.

And who am I, you might ask. Well, you might have seen me hanging around the bar, watching people from my post: silently, like a ninja. I will not reveal my name, for I prefer to stay incognito, as a stranger. But fear not, I mean no one any harm, I am here just to enjoy the atmosphere the people and the performances at my house create. And perhaps sometimes a piece of cheesecake and a glass of chardonnay.

FYI, today is going to be a very special day; Àgnes Kaszás - one of the two who own the Pop Up Art House and takes such good care of us who stay here - will be doing her stand up show, STANDUP! premiere here! Oh my god, I can't even... I mean really, I... I can't even handle my excitement! The show goes from 7pm to 9pm and the tickets (10€/15€) can be booked from info@blauefrau.com - which you'd better be doing at the very moment, if you already haven't done that of course.



If it happens so, that you poor soul can't make it on Monday, then I'd suggest you write that email right now and make sure that you have the tickets for Tuesday at least, as that will be your last chance.
Although I personally would make it my priority to get my butt to the premiere, but just sayin'.


Have a happy beginning of December,
wishing you, the Stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment